Forget-Me-Not
Do you ever feel like you are rushing through life, so caught up in the Now, that you don't even notice the little things on the wayside? Sometimes the little things are the things that matter the most in our lives, but we don't have time to savor their sweetness, because we are too busy doing what we think is "important". Let's be honest, I pass by those opportunities all too often. I've come to learn that the principle "By small and simple things are great things brought to pass" is SO true! Those little things add up, and they become a meaningful part of our lives. So don't let the Forget-Me-Nots pass you by, when you get caught up in the beauty of the Roses.
P.S. My dear husband Joshua so gracefully wrote the previous entry. I guess that's what I get for letting him know all my passwords.
P.S. My dear husband Joshua so gracefully wrote the previous entry. I guess that's what I get for letting him know all my passwords.
What a sweet hubby you have! You are truly blessed!
ReplyDelete