Sweet Bliss
Time flies by so fast. Life is going great for our little family. Josh is busy wrapping up this semester. He is planning to graduate Spring 2014 with his Bachelors/Masters. He is such a hard worker and a wonderful husband. I am so grateful for his love and care.
Here is a little info about my hubby, he won't mind...right? He loves to tease me and tickle my toes, even though he ends up getting kicked in the midst of it (I can't help it, I'm too ticklish!) He asks me what I'm wearing every Sunday, so that he can match me. He takes me out on dates often. When I cry he wipes the tears from my cheeks and whispers, "you're leaking". Josh washes the dishes before they pile up in the sink. He replaces the toilet paper so that it unravels 'upside-down' which seems to drive me crazy. He works on class projects with 4 computer screens open at the same time. He hides my chocolate when I'm not looking. He buys candy that has nuts or coconut just so that I don't gobble it up. He re-folds his laundry to perfection after I hurriedly stuff them on his shelf. He insists that I read stories to him, even when I can barely keep my eyes open. Josh loves studying the Gospel with me at home and in Institute classes. We team up to chase little Sunbeams around on Sundays. Josh has a big heart and child-like faith. He is strong in mind and spirit. I am so grateful for such an amazing influence in my life.
I am excited for my next little adventure that is just around the corner. I am moving up to Second Grade next year. I will most likely have a majority of these adorable kiddos move up with me. My class cheered when I told them the news last week. I am living my dream job.
Life is wonderful. Marriage is fantastic. What more can I say?
Here is a little info about my hubby, he won't mind...right? He loves to tease me and tickle my toes, even though he ends up getting kicked in the midst of it (I can't help it, I'm too ticklish!) He asks me what I'm wearing every Sunday, so that he can match me. He takes me out on dates often. When I cry he wipes the tears from my cheeks and whispers, "you're leaking". Josh washes the dishes before they pile up in the sink. He replaces the toilet paper so that it unravels 'upside-down' which seems to drive me crazy. He works on class projects with 4 computer screens open at the same time. He hides my chocolate when I'm not looking. He buys candy that has nuts or coconut just so that I don't gobble it up. He re-folds his laundry to perfection after I hurriedly stuff them on his shelf. He insists that I read stories to him, even when I can barely keep my eyes open. Josh loves studying the Gospel with me at home and in Institute classes. We team up to chase little Sunbeams around on Sundays. Josh has a big heart and child-like faith. He is strong in mind and spirit. I am so grateful for such an amazing influence in my life.
I am excited for my next little adventure that is just around the corner. I am moving up to Second Grade next year. I will most likely have a majority of these adorable kiddos move up with me. My class cheered when I told them the news last week. I am living my dream job.
Life is wonderful. Marriage is fantastic. What more can I say?
You made me laugh! I love you and Josh so much! I am so grateful for my son-in-law with child like faith! I am so grateful that he treats you with love and respect and wipes away your tears! You both bring me happiness and joy! I love you!!!!
ReplyDelete