Cornbelly's

Crunchy leaves on the sidewalk, pumpkins, corn mazes and the changing colors.  I love it all!  I met Josh three years ago and I will forever have fond memories of the Fall.  Our second date was to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point.  We had so much fun and learned a lot about each other.  I learned that Josh loves the simple things in life and that he loves to play like a child.

This weekend we went to Cornbelly's and it has changed quite a bit since our second date... but so have we.  Our favorites: the giant trampoline pillows, tether ball, the playground with multiple slides, the duck races, and the giant Lincoln Logs.  I actually tried the zip line despite my fear of heights.  Sarah's least favorite: The Rat Maze.  It's like an 8 ft by 9 ft box on a trailer that you crawl through up and over, up and over, around and down etc.  Somehow you can fit about 10 adults crawling through it at a time.  Oh, did I mention that it has about five levels?  Let's just say that a little bit of claustrophobia set in pretty quickly.  I was sliding on my stomach most of the time and then I panicked each time that I had to crawl up through a hole to the next level.  It was hard to maneuver around corners and bring my legs with me... umm pretty sure there should be a height limit.  Overall we had a great time and our adventures brought back a lot of sweet memories.


Comments

  1. Ohhhh, I love that jacket! Those tight spaces would be wayyyy too much for me. Proud of you for all the brave things you did yesterday! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a note

Popular posts from this blog

I Need Somebody to Listen

Growing Up

Highlights & Lowlights