Anxiously Engaged
Here is an update on our life lately. Joshy Boy has been BUSY with school and work. The other week I picked him up from the 'U' Engineering Building at 2:30am, because he was finishing up a project. He has had many projects this semester, and hopefully he will have time to wrap up all of his school work before the beginning of May. On Thursday, Josh presented his Senior Project. I was glad to be able to get work off so that I could come support him. He did a great job with his presentation and I am VERY proud of him. He only has two more semesters to go and then he will receive his Bachelor's/Master's Degrees next Spring. I married a smarty pants, and I am grateful that he values education and understands the impact that it will have on our future.
I have been keeping up with every day responsibilities at work. I LOVE my job and the chance that I get to be a teacher. Seriously, how blessed am I? This pregnancy has been surprisingly pleasant (all except for the shots at the doctors office...is there a chance that I will ever grow up?) It has been more of a dream than a reality. I can't believe that I am already in my 3rd Trimester. Baby and I have been very healthy and I hope to keep it that way. It is fun to dream of how our life will be when this Little Man makes his appearance. I know that I was meant to be a mommy. I can't wait to teach him about our world, the Gospel, the alphabet and how to read. I am grateful to our Loving Heavenly Father and this great gift that He has given to women.
I have been keeping up with every day responsibilities at work. I LOVE my job and the chance that I get to be a teacher. Seriously, how blessed am I? This pregnancy has been surprisingly pleasant (all except for the shots at the doctors office...is there a chance that I will ever grow up?) It has been more of a dream than a reality. I can't believe that I am already in my 3rd Trimester. Baby and I have been very healthy and I hope to keep it that way. It is fun to dream of how our life will be when this Little Man makes his appearance. I know that I was meant to be a mommy. I can't wait to teach him about our world, the Gospel, the alphabet and how to read. I am grateful to our Loving Heavenly Father and this great gift that He has given to women.
you are so cute Sarah!! congrats on everything!! our little guy is due on June 6th, so we're pretty close together :)
ReplyDeleteYou look so good! You'll be a great mom!! :)
ReplyDeleteCute!
ReplyDeleteWay impressive!!!!!! You are so cute!!! Love the baby bump shot!!!! You've popped!!! :)
ReplyDelete