On Wednesday, May 18th, I woke up with a sore throat. I didn't have much of a voice either. Josh got Samuel up and mentioned that Samuel had been coughing a bit. I thought to myself, 'here we go again'. I swear we haven't been able to catch a break from sickness or injury this year. While I was getting ready for the day, Samuel walked into my bathroom. He started coughing a bunch and then choking. I didn't know that he had shared a doughnut with Daddy right before he walked in to see me. The doughnut had walnuts sprinkled on top. I thought he was about to throw up (I didn't realize he was choking on a walnut). So I immediately held him over the sink. After not breathing for a short second or two, he coughed out a small bit of food (aka. the walnut). The moment was tense, but I was relieved when he was breathing and acting normal again. Our morning routine continued and I quickly forgot about the intense choking mo...
Sweet Joshy. Glad he is your favorite! How has your first week of school gone? Love you!
ReplyDelete